- Lead complex C4ISREW Defence projects
- Help build Australia’s cyber and spectrum security future
- Attractive salary package, flexible working hours
About the Role:
As a Consunet Project Manager you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of complex C4ISREW Defence projects with integrated multi-disciplinary teams to shape the future of Australia’s sovereign Electronic Warfare (EW) capability. Your role will include being responsible and accountable for all facets of Project Management across the Defence capability Lifecycle, engaging with key stakeholders and mentoring and developing your project team. In addition, you will be experienced in ASDEFCON contract management, monitoring and analysing project data and reporting project performance to the Project Management Office, Executive Team and Defence. An aspect of your duties will cover the establishment and control of project cost models, project financial performance, project risk, issue and opportunity and schedule management. Working within a complex Defence stakeholder environment, this role includes the ability to manage and interpret ambiguity to deliver against evolving business, project and customer needs and requirements within both a traditional and agile project management implementation.
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian citizen.
This role requires a Project Manager who is experienced, highly motivated, engaging, flexible and resilient. You will have strong experience in delivering outcomes using traditional and agile project management methodologies and can demonstrate familiarity in delivering software-based projects through full software development lifecycle (SDLC). It is essential for you to have the ability to exercise sound judgment, identify and evaluate risks and to manage complex and sensitive issues. You will be able to demonstrate your ability in scheduling, risk management, resourcing, cost, and stakeholder management. You will have knowledge and experience in the application of project management planning, execution and monitoring in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry e.g., Prince2 or PMBOK. You are adaptable and have the necessary interpersonal skills to lead, develop and mentor individuals and teams communicating complicated technical and non-technical information with clarity and confidence.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in the Government/Defence industry
- Ability to work with different project methodologies, such as waterfall and Agile
- Knowledgeable experience in project management fundamentals
- Relevant tertiary level education in Project Management or related field
- Knowledge and experience of Government procurement, finance, and reporting
- Motivation to lead a dynamic team supporting leading edge technology
- Flexible working hours located in the Adelaide CBD
- Attractive remuneration.
- Friendly culture and work environment.
- Monthly company dinners and social activities.
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- Personalised training and development plans for employees to develop their skill set and career progression.
About the Company:
Consunet’s delivers world-leading highly trusted cyber and spectrum security technology solutions that safeguard our customers’ interests. As a 100% Australian-owned and operated corporation, Consunet strives to be the country’s leading sovereign cyber and spectrum security solution developer, capable of priming major Information Warfare (IW) projects as a trusted industry partner to the Australian Defence and cyber security communities. The company has a strong Research and Development (R&D) and collaboration emphasis, implements agile software development and robust management processes, and has a proven track record of delivering and sustaining in-service operational capabilities for Defence and commercial customers. Our vision “to build the Australian cyber and spectrum security future” is firmly rooted within everything we do.