Software Test Engineer
- Apply industry best practices to our Agile delivered projects
- Attractive salary package, flexible working hours
- Rapidly growing Australian owned company, multiple roles
About the Role:
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian citizen.
With a relevant degree in Software Engineering and/or Computer Sciences you will have knowledge on defining and writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases. You will have previously been exposed to all aspects of testing Agile project delivery outputs including identifying and evolving effective test processes to meet evolving needs, establishing metrics and accurate reporting. Essentially, you will have knowledge and an understanding to Atlassian Jira or similar agile software management systems and have familiarity in the creation and maintenance of automation frameworks and scripting for conducting test executions. You are adaptable, have well developed communication skills, both orally and in writing, and are comfortable presenting complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences such as internal and external stakeholders. You will have previous experience with stakeholder management and be comfortable with regular client interaction designing solutions for business needs.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Test Engineering Certification (ISTQB Foundation Certificate).
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience working in multi-discipline development teams.
- Ability to contribute to elevating testing processes across the organisation.
- Experience and knowledge working with Continuous Integration software tools and source control.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Friendly culture and work environment.
- Monthly company dinners and social activities.
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- Personalised training and development plans for employees to develop their skill set and career progression.
Consunet is headquartered in the Adelaide CBD with operations in Adelaide, Edinburgh and Canberra. A level of flexibility is generally offered with respect to work location. If you have specific requirements, please discuss them during your interview.
About the Company:
Our people create world-leading trusted cyber and spectrum security technology solutions that safeguard our customers’ interests. As a 100% Australian-owned and operated corporation, Consunet strives to be the country’s leading sovereign cyber and spectrum security solution developer, capable of priming major Information Warfare (IW) projects as a trusted industry partner to the Australian Defence and cyber security communities. The company has a strong research and development (R&D) and collaboration emphasis, implements agile development and management processes, and has a proven track record of delivering and sustaining in-service operational capabilities for defence and commercial customers. Our vision “to build the Australian cyber and spectrum security future” is firmly rooted within everything we do.