- Rapidly growing Australian owned company, multiple roles
- Support, Design and Implement Defence software systems
- Attractive salary package, flexible working hours
About the Role:
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian citizen. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from permanent residents and visa holders.
With a degree or equivalent in computer science and/or engineering you have a proficient understanding of container technologies, container orchestration platforms and an understanding of automation technologies and tools such as infrastructure-as-code. You are also proficient in software engineering best practice, design patterns and documenting software solutions. You’re able to improve and manage project software development tooling and automation practices and have demonstrated experience in managing small teams in the use of agile methodologies. You are able to transfer knowledge across teams and to mentor less-experienced technical staff. You have expertise in developing solutions for distributed environments with your knowledge and use of web technologies and front-end design patterns.
You are adaptable, communicate fluently, both orally and in writing, and are comfortable presenting complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences such as internal and external stakeholders. Previously you would have experienced regular interaction with clients, designing solutions for business needs that have been communicated by the client.
Some of the Technologies we use include:
- Build Automation: Gradle, Maven, npm
- Container and Orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
- Automation and Configuration: Ansible, Terraform
- Infrastructure: Azure, private cloud and bare metal
- CI/CD Platforms: GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory
- Other Cloud-Native: Nginx, HAProxy, Hashicorp Vault
- Observability: EFK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace
- Security: SonarQube, Clair, Anchore, OpenSCAP, JFrog Xray
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Friendly culture and work environment.
- Monthly company dinners and social activities.
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- Personalised training and development plans for employees to develop their skill set and career progression.
About the Company:
Our people create world-leading trusted cyber and spectrum security technology solutions that safeguard our customers’ interests. As a 100% Australian-owned and operated corporation, Consunet strives to be the country’s leading sovereign cyber and spectrum security solution developer, capable of priming major Information Warfare (IW) projects as a trusted industry partner to the Australian Defence and cyber security communities. The company has a strong research and development (R&D) and collaboration emphasis, implements agile development and management processes, and has a proven track record of delivering and sustaining in-service operational capabilities for defence and commercial customers. Our vision “to build the Australian cyber and spectrum security future” is firmly rooted within everything we do.