Consunet Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Consunet collects information to help us improve our products and to communicate with you. Consunet does not collect any content you encrypt using the WhisperNote and EveryPass applications.
This website automatically recognises and records certain non-personal information, including:
- the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet
- the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- the browser software you use and the operating system
- the date and time you access this site
We may also use a cookie to uniquely identify your session ID in your browser that we can retrieve later to verify your identity or retrieve your persistent information, such as the contents of a shopping cart.
If you communicate with us we may collect and store these communications. If you communicate with us using social media, this information may be available to the general public.
There may also be third parties who collect information about you:
- Under Australian law, our Internet host may be required to record and retain website access logs.
- Consunet uses social media platforms who’s providers have their own privacy policies that you should consider.