Building the Australian cyber and spectrum security future
- 100% Australian
- Industry-leading R&D, systems and technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- High-assurance capability delivery
- Focussed on high-quality outcomes for our customers and employees
We are Consunet
We are 100% Australian-owned and operated, with 20 years of market participation resulting in capability and capacity to lead major projects as a trusted industry partner to the Australian Defence and cyber security communities.
Our people create world-leading trusted cyber and spectrum security technology solutions that safeguard our customers’ interests. Consunet’s engineering capability uses international standards, Agile methodology best practice, and industry leading tools, with a proven in-service operational capability delivery and sustainment track record.
Our doctoral-level research team specialises in applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions to emerging electromagnetic spectrum challenges.
Our core values:
- Trusted: Trust is earned, not bought, and is our principal value proposition. Trust permeates our organisation and underpins all our values.
- Sovereign: We create enduring knowledge and technology for Australia.
- Excellent: We strive for excellence as a habit.
- Leading: We lead with vision, innovation, and execution. In everything we do, we continuously challenge ideas, learn, and improve to exceed expectations.
- Sustainable: We are sustainable through customer satisfaction, personnel satisfaction, business continuity, and environmental respect.
Explore emerging technologies with seamless and continuous transition to operational capability. Through fostering innovative solution development and empowering employees with an agile management and technical delivery best practice, Consunet maintains a sustainable business environment that assures stability and high-quality outcomes for clients and employees.
Your Consunet career
Consunet provides Consulting services for the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) domain. Our consultants have extensive experience in analysis, design, management, and delivery of high-assurance ICT projects large and small. The complexity of ICT projects and the rapidly evolving technology environment require specialist advice to ensure:
- proper identification of business needs and potential for technical solutions
- selection and tailoring of an appropriate project life cycle model
- tailoring of the project management processes for outcomes that address the business needs
- selection of appropriate technical processes for the project (e.g. requirements definition, architectural design, implementation, maintenance, etc)
- measurement and evaluation of project outcomes.
Consunet specialises in the following areas:
- Trusted Enterprise Systems
- Microservice Architectures
- Sensor Systems and Networks
- Information Management
- Cyber Security
Consunet delivers Software Engineering services utilising industry best practice, leveraging the vast experience of our staff. Consunet combines the Agile Software Engineering practices with tailored Systems and Software Engineering standards. The approach is tailored to project specific requirements to deliver on-time, on-budget, high quality technical solutions that address the business needs. By combining the formal systems life cycle approach with the rapid, client-focused Agile approach, Consunet ensures our clients achieve the best possible outcomes from their investment.
Consunet predominantly utilises the following technologies:
- Gradle and Maven for Build Automation
- Docker and Kubernetes for Container Orchestration
- GitLab and Jenkins for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
Consunet delivers Consulting and Software Engineering services for the Defence market. This market requires additional considerations with respect to security, robustness and appropriate accreditation.
Consunet staff have extensive experience in delivering projects to Defence customers in the following Defence-specific areas:
- Tactical, operational and strategic Battle Management in the Electromagnetic domain;
- Advanced geolocation technology innovation, delivery and integration;
- Distributed and autonomous sensor systems;
- Logistics planning and analysis;
- Tactical Data Links and
- Cross-domain information fusion and exploitation.
Open Source Software projects
Consunet Validator ensures that our HTML apps have not been tampered with. If you use email or other insecure files, Validator will check that your EveryPass or WhisperNote has not been modified in transit. Validator can not read your data because we don’t have your password, it only verifies that our software is intact.
Recruitment: Featured Positions
Seeking a UX/UI Design Lead who has a natural creative flair and passion for developing visual, intuitive, and modern User Interface designs. As a key team member, the UX/UI Design Lead will work with the management team and a talented force of software engineers and subject matter experts. There will be exposure to modern and cloud native web development frameworks and languages including Angular and Java.
Consunet web development business purchased, first Defence contract
Company constituted, Kuba Kabacinski appointed as Managing Director
Research and Development
Consultancy with an R&D focus
Support to production software system delivery
Aligned for Growth
Embarked on Growth Strategy aligned to Defence EW Capability
Board of Directors
Board of Directors appointed, vision to be Australia’s leading medium sized, sovereign Cyber and EW technology company.
Research and Development Growth
Consunet registered as a Research Service Provider and embarked on spectrum management research and development activities.
Trusted Secure Systems Delivery
High-assurance software and hardware production system delivery commencement
Moved to offices in Adelaide CBD, vision to build the Australian cyber and spectrum security future.
Michael Haddy appointed as Managing Director, Kuba Kabacinski appointed as Executive Chairman
Doubled facility footprint to support 120+ staff