- Australian Owned and Sovereign Company
- Utilise your software skills to develop the Defence Industry
- Attractive salary package, flexible working hours
About the Role:
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian citizen.
This role requires a DevSecOps Engineer who has the capability of working in a team environment, has a strong focus with key technologies and has the ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and processes. You will be adaptable, communicate fluently, both orally and in writing, and are comfortable presenting intense information to both technical and non-technical audiences. Formerly you have performed tasks with the use of docker, other container technologies and CI & CD processes. In your previous line of work, you would have had exposure to evolving container scanning, container hardening practices and utilising container platforms to deploy and distribute software architectures. Evidently you will have previous experience within a DevSecOps background and will use your knowledge of microservice architectures, Java, JVM languages to fulfill this role and enhance the maturity of Consunet’s services.
Desirable Technology Knowledge:
- Infrastructure: Azure, private cloud, on-premises bare metal
- Automation & Configuration: Ansible, Terraform
- Container & Orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD Platforms: GitLab, Jenkins
- Build Automation: Maven, Gradle, npm
- Other Cloud-Native: Kong, Traefik, Hashicorp Vault, Hashicorp Consul
- Logging & Monitoring: ELK stack, Grafana
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the Government/Defence industry
- Relevant tertiary level education in a related field
- Experience in DevSecOps/DevOps or software engineering
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Friendly culture and work environment.
- Monthly company dinners and social activities.
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- Personalised training and development plans for employees to develop their skill set and career progression.
Consunet is headquartered in the Adelaide CBD with operations in Adelaide, Edinburgh and Canberra. This role is located in the Adelaide CBD. A level of flexibility is generally offered with respect to work location. If you have specific requirements, please discuss them during your interview.
About the Company:
Our people create world-leading trusted cyber and spectrum security technology solutions that safeguard our customers’ interests. As a 100% Australian-owned and operated corporation, Consunet strives to be the country’s leading sovereign cyber and spectrum security solution developer, capable of priming major Information Warfare (IW) projects as a trusted industry partner to the Australian Defence and cyber security communities. The company has a strong research and development (R&D) and collaboration emphasis, implements agile development and management processes, and has a proven track record of delivering and sustaining in-service operational capabilities for defence and commercial customers. Our vision “to build the Australian cyber and spectrum security future” is firmly rooted within everything we do.