Senior Software Engineer
- Rapidly growing 75+ person Australian owned, multiple roles
- Support software engineers to develop the Defence Industry
- Attractive salary package, flexible working hours
About the Role:
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian citizen.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Data storage technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Evolutionary Architectures (e.g. Microservices)
- Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
- Enterprise search tools (e.g. Elasticsearch, Apache Solr)
- Containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Podman, etc.)
- Automated software build systems (e.g. Apache Ant, Gradle)
- Cloud-native technologies (e.g. Cloud Native Computing Foundation and Landscape)
- Container Orchestration Platforms (e.g. RedHat OpenShift/OKD, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.)
- DevSecOps principles, practices and tools (e.g. GitLab, SonarQube, JFrog products, etc.)
- Geospatial servers (e.g. GeoServer) and Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards (e.g. WMS, WFS, etc.)
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Friendly culture and work environment.
- Monthly company dinners and social activities.
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- Personalised training and development plans for employees to develop their skill set and career progression.
About the Company:
Our people create world-leading trusted cyber and spectrum security technology solutions that safeguard our customers’ interests. As a 100% Australian-owned and operated corporation, Consunet strives to be the country’s leading sovereign cyber and spectrum security solution developer, capable of priming major Information Warfare (IW) projects as a trusted industry partner to the Australian Defence and cyber security communities. The company has a strong research and development (R&D) and collaboration emphasis, implements agile development and management processes, and has a proven track record of delivering and sustaining in-service operational capabilities for defence and commercial customers. Our vision “to build the Australian cyber and spectrum security future” is firmly rooted within everything we do.